Sunday, May 11, 2008

HELP!

ANYBODY who has advice, please post a comment!
Problem: There are these two girls at church named Andy and Nicole. They always hang out together, and I want to be friends with them. I know that Nicole is nice (I've met her before), but with Andy it's a different story. I'm kind of afraid she doesn't like me.
Solution: ?????????

Some of Lyrics to The Beatles song, Help!:

Help! I need somebody.
Help! Not just anybody.
Help! You know I need someone.
Help!

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now those days are gone I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind, and opened up the doors.

Help me if you can I'm feeling down,
And I do appreciate you being 'round,
Help me get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me?

Boy, is that true or what? The older I get the more I feel insecure.

3 comments:

Coble said...

Dear Jordan,

I'm going to start doing this 'Dear Jordan' comments every tuesday. Is that ok with you???

Love,
Rylie

Coble said...

RYLIE!!! I needed help, not a "Are comments okay with you?" I need help!!!!!!
Jordan

Coble said...

Sorry. The comments every Tuesday (you forgot to capitalize) is fine with me.
- Jordan
P.S. Ugh! I was too repetitive in my last one. I don't like doing things wrong.