Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So What Does What Do...?

So what does one do when you get a good score on your math test and you feel like some kids are jealous of you? I hate that feeling when some people smile at me with that "you're too good for me, and I can never beat you" grin on their faces. It isn't a real smile, it's more of a "Good job (not really)" smile.

Okay, so my Dad has a Facebook account & I found on there a group with people from church! Now I want to know if I can get a Facebook account so I can join that group. Dad and Mom say they'll think about it.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

That happens to me alll the time.
I hate it too. =/
I don't know what I do, I just ignore everyone. And I try not to listen to what they're saying, and if they smile at me like that, though at my school, everyone just yells "OH! TAYLOR! DON'T YOU BE BRAGGING!" when I didn't say a word, I just smile back and walk away. And when people yell at me like that (jokingly) I just yell right back at them "OH! WHAT! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!!" But there's a lot of yelling at my school. =] lol.

Zane has a facebook account.

I read your blog! Whenever I get online, I read your blog, but I just don't comment. Truthfully, I haven't missed a single post of yours!
Sorry!!! =]

Love you!
Taylor.

Coble said...

Yeah, not many people yell at our school... :) But we can be stupid at times (like yesterday my friends and I were complaining about an invisible bug in the school yard...we're weird like that).

That's fine. And I don't want it to sound like I NEED somebody to comment on every single post...
That just sounds like I'm a lonely, pathetic blogger. lol :)

Wow, if I'm not careful, this comment's going to be as long as the email I sent you! Better stop writing now...

Love you!
~ Jordan ~