Monday, March 2, 2009

My School Dance

Okay, so I just had my school dance on Friday & it was really fun (especially because Rebekkah, one of my good friends from school came).
Anyway, Rylie got some good pictures. (Mom didn't get any good
pictures - she got bad ones. lol)
I'll post as many as I can,
but you know what happens when I try to put pictures on here. :) lol - again
I uploaded one - yay for me! :) This is Nick, slow dancing with himself...it was pretty funny. Many thanks to Rylie for getting this picture (she was our photography queen that n
ight).

All right, on to picture #2...this is a picture of Whitney telling me (and Rebekkah, whom you can't see) about how we should protest...they were playing a Miley Cyrus song. :P

Whitney is in 8th grade and she hosts a Bible study at school. She's really nice, and everybody likes her! :)




Can I do a third picture? Let me see...yes, I can! :D
This is one of those bad pictures Mom got.

This is Soren...rather, half Soren.

What's with the tie, dude?


Okay, so I'm pretty pictured out. Enjoy! :D

No comments: