Friday, March 20, 2009

Blog Updates Newsletter

Blog Updates Newsletter

1. I've changed the comment setting so now anybody can post comments, even those who aren't blogger members.

2. The grand return of the polls! :D I've decided to put up a new poll again & see if anyone votes on it.

3. Do you like my blog? You can become a follower and get updates whenever I change something!

All right. Thanks for enduring that boring blog updates newsletter. :) I'll try to post one of these "newsletters" every month, if there is anything worth saying about my blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! It is so fun to read about your take on life, and I really enjoy getting to know you from you writings.

READ you later,
Rebekkah

Coble said...

Thanks, Rebekkah! I'm glad you enjoy my blog. :)

I bet you're wondering why I'm on the computer...
All right, I admit it!! I couldn't do the challenge. But oh well... it's good to be back on the computer!

Talk to you later,
Jordan

chaunicie said...

the blog is awaome!!! i love your polls and i will try to get on it as much as possible! <3 chaunicie

Coble said...

Thanks, Chaunicie! :) I love making the polls, so I'm glad you love taking the polls!
<3 Jordan