Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Contest

Hi everybody! All right, so here's an April Newsletter...
1. My 13th birthday is this month! (April 28th)
2. Um...yeah, so that's about it.
The April Newsletter is, to say the least, a little lacking! Please forgive the...uh... lackingness. Okay, so to make April a little more exciting, how about an APRIL CONTEST??
(I'll make this bigger so everyone sees it!)

APRIL CONTEST
So the rules are simple: Simply send me an email or leave a comment listing the top (or top two, or top three!) strangest situation(s) that have ever happened to you. The best will be posted on my blog...so make sure the strange situation(s) isn't (aren't) too personal.
The strange situations can either be funny, odd, etc.

For example...(these didn't actually happen to me)
~ My cat stuck her head in my mouth while I yawned...
~ Five minutes after I was wondering if that letter from my friend would ever come, my sister brought in the mail and there it was!...
~ And so on and so forth...


Also, thanks for voting on my poll! So far I have five votes! I think that next month I'll do another poll. Again, thanks for voting. :)

2 comments:

chaunicie said...

hi you!!! i dont know how i am able to leave comments...i dont have a blog that i know of. anyway lets cut to the chase:

*i got bit in the eyw bu a wiener dog
*my brother punched me in the ear (he is only 3) and i couldnt feel it for 20 min after he clopped me.
*one day i diddnt like chacolate than the next i was dying to eat a giant mouthfull of it.

kinda funny huh? and wierdly crazy.

Coble said...

Hi "you!" :D
Yes, you can leave a comment even if you don't have a blog. And now I'm commenting on what you commented. :) lol

* Ouch!!! Are you okay? Tell that wiener dog to be nice!

* haha...I'm sorry, that's kind of funny. :)

* Okay, now THAT'S weird! Blame it on your taste buds. :) (another smiley face - I'm in a smiley face mood today)!