Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ahh...I Love Sparkles

I am seriously getting tired of the same old-same old purple font. I think teal will be a nice, refreshing change...like when someone gets a glass of ice cold water on a hot Summer day.

Same with the background. Even though I only had the red and green reindeer background for about two weeks, it got old quickly. I love sparkles so much better!

Tomorrow is The Nutcracker dress rehearsal. I am very excited! I will tell you all about it (and the actual performance on Saturday and Sunday) as soon as possible,

Please tell me what you think of my new updates to my blog! I'd love some comments!

Oh, and in case anybody wanted to know, I have passed all of my classes with an A or higher...except Pre. Algebra. Mrs. Kobza hasn't recorded the final grade before winter break yet. I'll tell you as soon as I know!

Thank you for reading this post, if you did, as I very rarely post on my blog.

No comments: