Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have never talked on the phone for so long! I talked almost an hour and a half (maybe more!) with Chaunicie on the phone today. We talked about everything, from nicknames to school to ballet! I am so happy to have a good friend up here in the mountains. :)

Right now the toilets and water aren't working SO...we might have to stay the night at a neighbor's house. My dad is talking to Uncle Larry right now...Uncle Larry's a plumber, so let's hope he can help from all the way down in San Lorenzo.

So I passed all of my midterm exams with a B or higher!!! :) Hooray; I am very excited! And I passed all of my subjects for this semester with A's and one A+ (in Spanish!). I am so excited to be taking Drama next semester...which starts soon!

So what resolution are you going to make for the new year? I am going to try to remember to read my Bible every day and to practice ballet at least every other day. I'm usually not good at keeping resolutions; I'll try harder this year!

2009 - it sounds so grand, doesn't it? :)

Porkchops,
Jordan
P.S. I really think I need a new good-bye saying...so please leave a comment suggesting what I should use. Also, please comment on your New Year's resolution, if you're making one!

No comments: