Friday, April 24, 2009

American Idol - What I Think

So I know that we're already down in the top 2, but I just wanted to make it known what I think about the Top 5. (by the way, I don't know who made it to the top 2, so DON'T TELL ME!)

My opinion of who will win American Idol season 8? Well, I'll use a list...


~ Danny Gokey: I love this guy (well, as a singer...you know what I mean!). He's definitley got a great voice & I think can touch people through his songs. I don't think he'll win, but my prediction is that he'll be in the Top 3.

~ Matt Whatever-His-Last-Name-Is: Okay, now WHY did he make it into the Top 5? That's just nuts! In my opinion, he didn't sound great at all Tuesday night. Simon was right: Matt was too desperate. But oh well, maybe he'll surprise me.

~ Kris Allen: Great singer! At first I thought he was kind of lame, but that guy can sing!

~ Allison Iraheta: I was sad that she got voted off. :( I wanted her in the top 2, but oh well. She's sure to get a recording contract very soon!

~ Adam Lambert: I predict that Adam will win. Not that I want him to...his screaming is grating on me. Rylie really wants Adam to win, but if she knew what he was really like, then she probably would love to see him get voted off.

No comments: