Saturday, August 9, 2008

Artichokes!

An odd title, I must say. But I felt like typing it. Tomatoes! Carrots! Cookies! Beach towels! Bathtub! Bananas! Monkeys! Fish!
I need to stop. Now. Before I scare you guys so much you will never visit my blog agian (which I don't want to happen). :-)
Everybody, please wish Rylie a happy birthday! She is turning ten today and her luau party is tomorrow! Natasha, her Polynesian teacher, will be performing at the party & then teaching the kids some of the dances.
Don't forget to wish Madeleine and Taylor a happy birthday, too! (Their birthday is this month, too.) They are turning 13 years old! And Mom's birthday was this month, too. It was on the 6th.
That's about all I have to tell you in this post.
Porkchops! (translated: bye!)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Rylie and Madeleine! (And Taylor =D) I hope Rylie's luau party was a blast! I'm most likely going to have my birthday party at a place called SHANKZ which is a glow golf place. It's supposed to be really fun. Well I have to go to bed! Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!