Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School + Jodi + Awanas

Hi, everybody! So school has started for me, and exciting things are already happening! For example...

1. I have a perfect score in Pre. Algebra.
2. I'm making lots of new friends!
3. My history class is going to put on little skits for our class about Ancient Rome.
4. Almost all the kids at school seem to be Christians!

So is school going great for you? Hope so, 'cause it's going great for me!

Jodi has become our mini, not-so-ferocious guard dog. Rylie got this butterfly container net thingy for her birthday, and she laid it on the ground...Jodi started barking at it! It was SO cute! Jodi always enjoyed scaring the vacuum as I vacuumed the stairs today. :-)

I have a science test coming up tomorrow, so please wish me luck! I'm trying to bring my science grade up from an....NO ROXY!!!!...sorry. Roxy was just abot to jump onto my desk, covered with important homework assignements, books I study with...okay. Back to what I was saying. I'm trying to bring my science grade up from an A- to at least an A. An A- isn't that bad, but I still would like a little better grade.

Now I have an important question: To be or not to be (an Awanas leader)? Rylie will be going to a small group at church that night and I can usually get my homework done before Awanas begins...now here's my second question: if I do Awanas, should I help out with the little kids or the Kindergarteners? Please help!

Anyway, I think I should be done talking now.
Porkchops! (My new good-bye saying)

No comments: