Friday, August 8, 2008

Blogging Award Question Fill-Out Thingy

Okey-dokey. So Taylor (visit her at www.taylortaytay8.blogspot.com) awarded me the blogging award, and I have to answer these questions. So here it goes! (By the way Taylor, thanks!) :-)

A. Attached or single? Um...not married at all!
B. Best friend?(S) Too many friends to name!
C. Cake or pie? Cake (my fav. is homemade)
D. Day of choice? Depends on what dance classes on each day!
E. Essential item? Ballet shoes!
F. Favorite color? PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms, please.
H. Hometown? Tracy, CA is where I lived the longest, but I recently moved to Camino, CA - the best place on earth!
I. Favorite indulgence? Long, hot showers & chocolate brownies!
J. January or July? Don't know. Tough choice.
K. Kids? Seriously, people. I'm just 12! I'm insulted!!!
L. Life isn't complete without? Dance (sorry, ballet mania here!)
M. Marriage date? Ugh! Stop asking me questions about marriage and stuff!!!!!!!
N. Number of brothers & sisters? One younger sister. :-)

O. Oranges or apples? Apples, apples, apples, apples.
P. Phobias? I don't have a phobia for spiders, but they do kind of creep me out sometimes.
Q. Quotes? My Dad's favorite is "Humility must exceed ability." The "famous" quote I created was: "You wish you could be humble like me." :-)
R. Reasons to smile? Friends and dance!
S. Season of choice? Winter.
T. Tag seven peeps! Hey, I'll tag Rylie and Dad (but they aren't seven)!
U. Unknown fact about me?
Uh...
V. Vegetable? Does salad count?
W. Worst habits? I know this is gross, but cracking my knuckles.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Repeat: Uh...
Y. Your favorite food? I LOVE ITALIAN AND THAI!
Z. Zodiac sign?
Taurus - I am the bull. :-)


Can we be done now? :-)
Dad, you're tagged: www.joncoble.blogspot.com
Rylie, you're tagged, too: www.hulaprincessnotes.blogspot.com

2 comments:

princess said...

This is so cool I love it!!!! I am so sorry about the marriage questions :( It is hard I know!

Coble said...

Hi, Caffrey!
Would it be okay if I put your blog on "My Blog List"?
Jordan